Tuesday, July 27, 2010

It's All About Me (till a quarter to three)

I’m dedicating this blog to my life story. For some reason keeping a journal feels like a never-ending death sentence. I don’t know why, but writing a book about my life seems far more enticing because I can skim through the boring parts, edit out the annoying parts and really get into the details of the more interesting sections of my life.

I decided to write my story in blog form to keep me motivated and more accountable to the goal. It’s really just a project for me, and not everyone will want to read all the details of my life. Don’t worry; I won’t be offended if you don’t read.

I just want to take some time once a week to record my life so I don’t forget it. Maybe some day when I’m rich and famous I can make millions of dollars selling this to someone. Until then, this is just for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment